Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Ackerman Security Systems for fresh articles!
Cloud-Based ServicesContact Us Today
Ackerman Security’s commercial remote access solutions enable you to have access to your business anywhere you are through our advanced cloud based services.
Cloud-Based Remote Access Systems
Technology is evolving daily and bringing the world to the palm of our hands, and as such the need to feel connected is the norm today. Ackerman now allows you to use the internet to control your security system in real time. Whether you're at the other end of the block or across the nation we enable you to use the internet via smart phones, or any other web enabled device, to access your security system. Ackerman can even stream video so you can view your business from any device, anywhere in real time.
Features of cloud-based remote access security systems from Ackerman:
- Get real-time security alerts delivered to your phone – Want to always be in the know? Get alerts about your business delivered straight to your smartphone. Multiple locations can be accessed in real time, with advisements of late closings or irregular openings.
- View live video feeds – Log in to your account from anywhere to see live video feeds of your business.
- See the status of you security system – Get a complete view of your business security system, including what triggered an alarm, which buildings and doors are armed or locked, and much more.
- Manage your access control system – Add, edit, remove or change permissions in your access control system.
- Review fire and life safety events – See where a fire or other critical event was triggered and why.
- And much more – With Ackerman Security's custom business solutions, if you need to see it online, we can make it happen.
Why Choose Ackerman Security
Ackerman Security is privately owned and we have our own UL and 5 Diamond CSAA Certified monitoring station. We have been helping secure property, resources and personnel for businesses since 1967. While technology has changed a lot since then, one thing has remained constant – our commitment to providing you the best business security solutions available.