Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Ackerman Security Systems for fresh articles!
KeypadsContact Us Today
Keypads for Small Business
The keypad is the control center of your small business security system. You’ll use your security system keypad everyday so you need to make sure you get keypads that are easy to use and meet your business security system needs. Ackerman provides you with best in class keypads from Honeywell, the world's leading manufacturer of security products and services. The keypads that we will install in your local business are dependable, affordable, and easy to use – no masters degree required. Upon completion of the installation process of your custom business security system, our installation professional will take the time to walk you through all of the features available for your system and ensure that you are a pro by the time they leave. In addition to the physical keypads installed in your home, you will also have access to our virtual keypad on your smartphone or other web enabled device so you can engage your keypad when you are on the go.
Consider these features:
- Illuminated keys- Provide you with greater visibility at night time.
- Easy-to-read display- Spells out your system’s security status at a glance.
- Bright touchscreen- Makes it easy to use all of your keypads features—even at night.
- One-touch function keys- Provide single-button operation for arming, disarming or calling for emergency help.
- Ability to add temporary user codes- Gives employees or service people access to your business—without compromising your security.
- Integrated Wi-Fi capabilities- Allows convenient control your security system from your smartphone or any web enabled device.
- Voice announcement- Know what type and location of an alarm so you can act quickly in case of an emergency.
Why Choose Ackerman Security
Ackerman Security is privately owned and we have our own UL and 5 Diamond CSAA Certified monitoring station. We have been helping secure property, resources and personnel for businesses since 1967. While things like keypad technology have changed a lot since then, one thing has remained constant – our commitment to providing you the best business security solutions available.