A video doorbell could be one of the best investments you make in the security and convenience of your Alpharetta, GA home. It gives you the ability to see who is at your door wherever you take your mobile device. Ackerman installs video doorbell cameras that can be paired with our award-winning monitoring services and other Ackerman security technology. Find out why Georgians have trusted Ackerman since 1967 to provide them with top-notch home security consultation and customer service.
How Do Video Doorbell Cameras Work?
Ackerman’s SkyBell doorbell cameras are the best of the best in smart doorbell technology. When Integrated with your existing security system, these doorbells send you a live video feed when someone presses the button at your front door. This allows you to see and speak with your visitors, and record and upload footage to cloud storage, if necessary.
Features of Video Doorbell Cameras
When you get an Ackerman video doorbell installed, you will enjoy the following features:
- Live Video Feed: No need to run to the door! This video doorbell allows you to see and speak with visitors in real time using your smartphone or tablet.
- Motion Detection: Always know when someone or something is at the door. Your doorbell sends alerts when the camera detects movement, so you can see who is at the door even if the doorbell hasn’t been pressed.
- Two-Way Audio: Talk with your visitors from virtually anywhere. Two-way audio allows you to communicate with visitors through the camera's built-in microphone and speaker so you can talk to them from another room in your house or while you’re away on vacation.
- Cloud Storage: Save your footage. These doorbells can store recorded video in the cloud, allowing you to access footage at any time.
- SmartHome App: Make your doorbell part of your home security and automation system. The SmartHome app gives you control of the video doorbell and all of your other cameras and security devices in one place.
Who Can Benefit From a Doorbell Camera?
A doorbell camera can benefit just about anyone, but you should definitely think hard about getting one if you fall under any of the following categories:
Anyone who owns a home will love the ability to answer their door without being physically present. Does your neighborhood have issues with porch pirates? When your camera detects motion, you can save the video and share it with neighbors or the police to be on the lookout for thieves. The mere presence of doorbell cameras has been shown to help deter package thieves.
People With Disabilities
Video doorbells are great for people with mobility or hearing issues because they give them the ability to see and communicate with visitors without having to physically open the door.
Video doorbells are great for security at commercial business buildings as well. It gives business owners the ability to interact with customers and delivery personnel.
Video doorbells allow parents to keep an eye on their kids and the front door while they are away from home. Kids can easily let their parents know when they’re home from school while their parents are at work.
Can’t be at home when a package arrives? Out-of-towners can check on their property and interact with mail carriers and other visitors while they’re away.
Senior citizens with mobility issues don’t have to get up and down to answer the door, which can be a benefit to their physical safety.
Trust Ackerman With Video Doorbell Installation in Alpharetta, GA
The video doorbell camera is a must-have for homeowners in Alpharetta, Georgia looking to enhance their home security. With its advanced features and easy-to-use mobile app, it provides a convenient way to monitor your front door, even when you're away from home. Ackerman Security has been in the home security game since 1967. We know a thing or two about protecting homes and providing Georgia homeowners with peace of mind. We would be honored to help you install your new video doorbell and give you a greater sense of security. Contact us today for a free consultation.