The Atlanta, GA area has so much to offer that you’ll probably find yourself out of the house a lot. Make sure your property is protected when you aren’t home by having outdoor security cameras installed around your property. At Ackerman Security, we have the training and experience necessary to set you up with the best outdoor security cameras to help protect your house. Learn more about how our team can provide you with the best products possible from Ackerman Security. It would be our pleasure to help give you and your family the security you deserve.
Benefits of Having Outdoor Security Cameras Installed
Installing outdoor security cameras is a no-brainer if you’re concerned about the safety of your home and you’re looking for a way to put your mind at ease. Here are a few benefits that you will enjoy as soon as your new cameras are installed and set up:
- Deter Crime: Outdoor security cameras can act as a deterrent to potential criminals, as they make it more difficult for intruders to enter a property undetected.
- Monitor Activity: Outdoor security cameras can help monitor activity on your property, making it easier to identify any suspicious behavior that can not be seen easily from a window.
- Increase Safety: Outdoor security cameras can provide an extra layer of security that can help keep your family and property safe.
- Monitor Entry Points: Outdoor security cameras can help monitor entry points such as doors, windows, and driveways, giving you peace of mind that your property is secure.
- Record Activity: Outdoor security cameras can record activity, which can be useful in the event of a crime or other suspicious activity.
- Catch Intruders: Outdoor security cameras can help catch intruders in the act, allowing you to take action quickly.
- Affordable: Outdoor security cameras are generally affordable and can be a cost-effective way to increase security.
Not only are security cameras affordable, but we can also install them quickly. Call Ackerman’s team of security specialists for a free consultation, and we can have your completely customized system up and running in just a few short hours.
The Best Spots to Install Outdoor Security Cameras
When you work with the experienced security experts at Ackerman, we may have suggestions for camera locations that you might have never thought of. These cameras are a tool to allow you to see what’s occurring around your home and typically should be placed where there are risks. Here are some areas you may find need them the most.
By positioning a camera by the exterior of your front door, you can see any time anyone approaches the area. That means you can capture what they are doing – whether they are attempting to take a package off your porch or just approaching the home. Because the cameras send alerts right to your phone as soon as they detect motion, it’s easier for you than ever to find out what’s occurring without having to put yourself or your family at risk.
By positioning a camera to see the full length of your driveway, you gain early warning anytime anyone pulls into the driveway or walks up it. That way, you can decide if you should get help or if you should open the door. More so, these cameras will allow you to see who may be entering your driveway throughout the day, even when you’re not at home. In some cases, that could mean being alerted when there’s a delivery being made as well.
Garages are a vulnerable area of your home. Whether attached or not, placing cameras on the exterior of your home ensures you can see what’s occurring in all areas. That means if someone should try to break in, you’ll see it and can take action quickly.
Back and Side Doors
In some situations, a would-be thief could try to break in a side door or window to your home. When you place cameras near these other entrances to your home, you gain significant control over those areas.
Schedule Outdoor Security Camera Installation With Ackerman
At Ackerman, we are proud to be one of the oldest and most trusted home security companies in Atlanta, Georgia. Since our founding in the late 1960s, we have seen the industry change significantly. We have stayed on top of the latest advances because we believe in providing our customers and clients with the best services possible. It would be our pleasure to do the same for you. To help your family receive the protection and security it deserves, contact us today to schedule your outdoor security camera installation in Atlanta and the surrounding areas including Alpharetta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Marietta and others!